Ambrosia Treatment Center – Northeast
Your #1 Choice for Help with Drugs & Alcohol
2301 E Allegheny Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19134
Multiple Levels of Care
He took control. You can too.See Jerry's Story
About Ambrosia Treatment Center – Northeast
With five JCAHO-accredited facilities in Pennsylvania, Florida and California, Ambrosia Treatment Center has helped over 10,000 people recover from alcohol and other drugs. By combining the latest advancements in addiction medicine with concierge clinical care, lives are healed and families are restored.
- Affordable, World-Class Rehab: Address the mind, body and spirit with both proven and innovative individualized treatments — often completely covered by insurance.
- Joint Commission (JCAHO) Accreditation: Feel confident knowing you chose the highest standards in healthcare, earned by less than 10% of rehab facilities. .
- Reputation for Quality Care: Work with the country’s best addiction therapists, physicians and recovery specialists to ensure real progress every single day.
- 24/7 Family Support: Receive ongoing education and personal feedback on how to support without enabling and communicate without triggering — including calls, texts, emails and in-person meetings.
- Free Recovery Helpline: Get answers, support and an individualized recovery plan that fits your specific medical and insurance needs — even if it’s not with us.
About the Founder
As a registered nurse in his Philadelphia hometown, owner Jerry Haffey served the sick and suffering for decades. More and more young patients came to the hospital struggling and too often losing their battle with drugs and alcohol. Jerry knew he had to do something. With a desire to make a difference, Jerry relocated his family and opened a small business to fight the crisis head-on. That’s where everything started in the palm tree-lined town of Port St. Lucie, Florida in 2007. Ten years later, Jerry and the nation’s best clinical and medical recovery professionals have built Ambrosia into an industry leader.
- Art Therapy, Music Therapy
- Chronic Relapse Therapy (Gorski-CENAPS)
- Clinical Family Program
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (Group & 1:1)
- Marriage Counseling
- LGBTQ-Sensitive Counseling
- Stress Reduction (Gym, Yoga & Massage)
- Peer Mentorship Program
- Trauma Therapy (TMS & EMDR)
- Neurofeedback Therapy