Detox of South Florida
Beat Your Addiction
608 NE 2nd Ave
Okeechobee, FL 34972
Private health insurance
He took control. You can too.See Jerry's Story
About Detox of South Florida
Detox of South Florida is proud to have assisted thousands of patients in recovering from their addiction with over a success rate of over 98%. Detox of South Florida realizes the unique situation every one of their patients are in and creates an in-depth treatment plan fit to best serve their specific needs.
The team at Detox of South Florida encourages family involvement and therapy to supplement support and motivation in order to reach the goal of getting clean and staying clean. By introducing several therapies, the underlying issues of addiction are brought to light. This discovery helps the patient understand what is causing their addiction and allows the development of skills to ultimately disrupt cyclical addiction and identify triggers.
Detox of South Florida is dedicated to collaborating with each patient to ensure clarity of the path to recovery while feeling encouragement and social support every step of the way. They believe in remembering the past, staying fixed on the present, and planning for the future.
- Heroin Addiction
- Opiate Addiction
- 32 Bed Program
- Dr. On call and available 7 days a week.
- Staff available 24/7 admissions department
- Our clinical staff meet with clients daily.
- After-Care Planning
- Early Recovery Skills Group Sessions
- Emotional Regulation Bio-Feedback
- Employment and Educational Support
- Group Therapy
- In-House Completion Programs
- IV Amino Acid Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Non-Verbal Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Education
- Nutritional Health Education
- JCAHO Accredited
- Detox and Res level 1 certified through DCF