Lakeview Behavioral Health Hospital
Addiction Treatment for Adults and Adolescents
Multiple Levels of Care
About Lakeview Behavioral Health Hospital
Lakeview Behavioral Health is a 90-bed treatment center providing the paradigm of tailored psychiatric health and addiction treatment in Norcross, Georgia. Located just north of Atlanta, we offer multiple treatment programs aimed at addressing acute struggles and achieving stabilization. Our key mission is to better your mental health in a private, restorative environment. Seeking help for addiction and mental health concerns takes real bravery. When you contact our admissions counselors, you will understand that we want to get to know you as an individual. Accordingly, we can provide you with a level of personalized care that is too often lost in conventional hospitals.
In Lakeview Behavioral Health System, a team of devoted professionals work day-and-night to guarantee patients receive care tailored to their unique background. Whether patients seek inpatient treatment for crisis management, outpatient treatment, or participation in our alumni groups, our multidisciplinary care centers around building lifelong recovery lifestyle skills.
Inpatient and Outpatient Mental Health and Addiction Treatment
To challenge the different needs of our patients, we have diverse tracks focused on co-occurring disorders, psychiatric disorders (such as depression or schizophrenia), and a detox division for people suffering from a Substance Use Disorder.
Our programs include:
- Inpatient Treatment Program
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Detox is done in a supervised setting that balances comfort and safety. The Concentrated Outpatient and Partial Hospitalization Programs are less-intensive environments that permit our patients to further building coping and life skills. IOP involves three-hour sessions, three days a week, and PHP includes six treatment hours every weekday–permitting patients to visit home or an alternative residence on evenings and weekends as they develop a healthy lifestyle. Inpatient treatment provides 24/7 care and a range of individualized evidence-based therapies.
- Individual, group, and family
- Family education and support
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Coping skills education
- Comprehensive discharge planning
- Patients may transition between treatment programs based on their mental and behavioral health needs.
Addictions We Treat
- Prescription Drugs
- Alcohol Abuse|Addiction|Bipolar Disorder|Mood & Personality Disorders
- Play therapy |Gym|Recreation Room|Lakeside|Private Setting
- and Family Therapy|Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)|Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)|Expressive Arts|Family Systems|Intervention|Play Therapy|Trauma Focused|Psychodynamic