MeadowWood Behavioral Health Hospital
575 S Dupont Hwy
New Castle, DE 19720
He took control. You can too.See Jerry's Story
About MeadowWood Behavioral Health Hospital
Located in the heart of New Castle County, MeadowWood Behavioral Health Hospital is the leading residential treatment center. We provide multiple levels of care to adolescents, adults, and seniors in the New Castle and Wilmington, Delaware area. At MeadowWood, we understand how isolated people with mental health and addiction issues feel. Our strength is our compassion and dedication to helping our patients and their families in their time of need. Providing the highest quality care is our daily goal.
We provide personalized programming to people struggling with depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, or an addiction to drugs or alcohol (including specialty programming for patients with co-occurring disorders). Our 93-bed psychiatric and addiction treatment facility, located on eleven private acres, is staffed by a highly-acclaimed team of medical and recovery professionals. MeadowWood Behavioral Health Hospital offers a safe, encouraging environment for patients to cope with and move past external stresses to focus on repairing their health and rebuilding their lives.
Psychiatric and addiction services include:
- Free, confidential mental health assessments (available 24 hours a day)
- Referral services
- Adolescent Behavioral program
- Adult Psychiatric program
- Senior Behavioral Health program
- Co-Occurring Diagnosis Hospitalization program
- Co-Occurring Partial hospitalization program
Treatment programs are developed to meet each person’s distinct need for rehabilitative care. Our physician-led teams work with each patient in accomplishing better health, rather than merely diagnosing and treating symptoms. We provide individualized psychiatric and detox plans, coordinated between a team of health care providers, family members, and other community support systems.
Addictions we treat:
- Prescription painkiller
- Synthetic marijuana
Untreated mental health and substance abuse issues can be overwhelming to a person’s life. As such, we are dedicated to helping individuals understand how to free themselves and get their life back. Contact MeadowWood for more information about building your foundation for a lifelong recovery.
- Substance Abuse & Addiction|Anxiety & Depression|Bipolar Disorder|Co-Occurring Disorders|Mood & Personality Disorders
- Pet Therapy|Day School available |Private Setting
- and Family Therapy|Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)|Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)|Emotionally Focused Therapy|Pet Therapy|Coaching