Medical Concierge Recovery
Recovery is Possible
#B Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Multiple Levels of Care
He took control. You can too.See Jerry's Story
About Medical Concierge Recovery
Located in multiple facilities in Orange County, California, Medical Concierge offers a broad spectrum of premier mental health treatment services. Our expert treatment staff and team of licensed medical professionals recognize that every person battling a mental health disorder is behind held back from their full potential. We make it our mission to provide compassionate clinical therapy coupled with innovative and research-backed recovery programs.
Because most people with a mental health concern are at high risk for co-occurring disorders, we specialize in treating an array of co-occurring disorder like:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Both inpatient and outpatient treatment are available at Medical Concierge, with multiple levels of care ready to meet patients wherever they are on their journey to recovery. Modern mental health care techniques are combined with a safe, secure setting in which patients may focus on personal growth and healing.
Admissions begins with a pre-admission assessment to build patients’ profiles and assess his or her specific goals in recovery. Every patient receives a personalized treatment plan and meets their therapist within the first 24 hours of admission to further discuss their needs and schedule.
Inpatient treatment, or Residential Treatment, at our behavioral health center offers a comfortable environment where patients can begin to do the thorough work of mental health therapy. Residential Treatment removes patients from environments that may be full of stress and difficult to cope within. Medical professionals and security are available 24/7 to ensure patient’s needs are met.
Advantages of Residential Treatment include:
- Continuous medical care
- Trigger-free atmosphere
- Complete focus on recovery
- Art therapy
- Nutritional counseling
- Yoga, meditation, and mindfulness techniques
- Individual, group, and family therapy
Outpatient Treatment allows patients to uphold responsibilities with family and at work while still receiving support and mental health treatment. We provide three levels of outpatient care, depending on the treatment goals of the patient.
Outpatient Treatment Levels
- Outpatient Treatment –attend treatment sessions at your convenience
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP) – for 5 to 8 weeks or more, attend a set number of treatment hours per day
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – attend 6 treatment hours per day at the behavioral health center