Oasis Behavioral Health Hospital
2190 N Grace Blvd
Chandler, Arizona 85225
Multiple Levels of Care
Medicare / Medicaid
He took control. You can too.See Jerry's Story
About Oasis Behavioral Health Hospital
Oasis Behavioral Health is dedicated to providing the highest quality psychiatric and addiction care to every patient that walks through our doors. Since 1987 in Chandler, Arizona, we have provided stability throughout the recovery profess to children, teens, and adults in need of mental health and addiction treatment.
Recovery and Therapeutic Support for All Ages
When you pick Oasis Behavioral Health, our team of highly-acclaimed medical professionals will work with you on an individualized treatment plan based on our four core values: compassion, recovery, support, and empowerment. We provide substance abuse treatment for alcohol, cocaine, meth, and prescription drugs as well as psychiatric care for people suffering from depression, emotional pain, and trauma. For adolescents and adults struggling with mental and behavioral disorders, we offer inpatient and outpatient treatment program (residential treatment is also available to adolescents).
Our treatment programs include:
- Inpatient – patient resides at hospital for short-term, 24/7 care
- Outpatient – patients reside at home, attend weekday programming
- Residential – ages 11-17 reside at hospital for long-term care
Inpatient care’s main goal is detox and stabilization from substances, but we also offer services to promote an ongoing recovery with specialized tracks for women, first responders, military (TRICARE), and victims of trafficking. Outpatient treatment equips patients with recovery services while permitting them to return home each evening. Specialty outpatient treatment program tracks include mental health, substance abuse, college age, military, first responders, women-only, HIV and AIDS, and victims of trafficking. Medication-assisted treatment is also available under the direction of an attending psychiatrist or licensed practitioner.
- Addiction|Bipolar Disorder|Depression|Mood & Personality Disorders|Impulse Control Disorders
- Recovery School|Music & Aquatic Activities|Recreational Activities
- Art Therapy|Coaching|Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)|Emotionally Focused|Expressive Arts|Family Systems|Mindfulness-based (MBCT)|Play Therapy